Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TRINA CHEN HUI QI.



You can never believe what she agreed to helping me!

YESYES, i'm still very happy & excited over it. I was laughing hysterically & my sister said I sounded like a witch. HAHAHA.

I AM VERY HAPPY & YES, I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU WISH TO KNOW OR NOT. HAHAHAHA.

HUIQI YOU ROCKS. MANGO ROCKS. LELE ROCKS. REMONZI ROCKS. EVERYTHING ROCKS. BUT MOON SUCKS.

P.S: Out with lovely sister tomorrow, she's my total carbon copy.
---

Just finished watching the Prefects' video again. (At the bottom of this page, if y' wanna watch, hahaha.)
Sometimes, I feel so blessed for entering Fuhua.
Though it was not my first choice, but still I learnt alot. (:

Yes, many may look down on us or even me that it is a neighbourhood school, but still this school's full of lovely people that are like shining stars.

9th Oct, i'm going to graduate. & it seems like only yesterday when I'm a freshman.

Haha, another day of a long post.